SAP Payroll Lead
2255 North Ontario Street Burbank, CA 91504
** This position is a W2 Contract onsite in Burbank, CA for a minimum of 6 months. **
We are looking for a Senior SAP US Payroll Systems Lead who will provide highly advanced functional and technical support for the SAP HCM system maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems.
- Design, configure, develop, and implement functionality for required Payroll processes.
- Work with business and IT teams to ensure business requirements are validated and system development goals are achieved.
- Analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Provide SAP Payroll support testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process.
- Initiate design reviews for new applications and adhere to software development standards.
- Participate in, lead and mentor others in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
- Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on US Payroll, and some experience in Time Management modules, and Core HR.
- Responsible for functional design and hands on configuration. Implement highly complex solutions for SAP Media Payroll.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as implementation of Support Packs, Enhancement Packs, Payroll year end activities.
- Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems such as ADP EV5, Timekeeper, Towers Watson, Skill Soft, and other benefits related interfaces.
- Requires a Bachelor' s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related technical field and at least 5 years of experience in the job offered or at least 5 years of experience in configuring and troubleshooting SAP ERP US Payroll functionalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a minimum experience of two or more SAP US Payroll implementations working in a configurator or support role.
- Experience with the design of custom Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements, and Forms.
- Detailed knowledge of the SAP US Payroll processes and procedures.
- Detailed understanding of the SAP US Payroll Calculation process including payroll cluster, retro-calculation, taxation, arrears, claims, etc.
- Proficient in configuring the SAP US Payroll Module which includes Wage types, Garnishments, Taxes, Finance Postings, Payment Processing, Off-cycle Workbench, BSI Tax Factory, Tax Reporter, etc.
- Experience creating and maintaining Payroll Schema and Rules.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug production issues.
- Experience of SAP integration with ADP Payroll is a plus.
- Prior experience in SAP US Payroll for Media and Entertainment industry is desirable.