SAP RFC Developer
100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, California 91618
SAP RFC Developer
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a SAP RFC Developer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a SAP RFC Developer for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, California0. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Working with a business analyst, turn business requirements into a technical design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on FI/CO/MM/PP/SD/AR/EDI modules
- Design, develop, and implement functionality per business requirements
- Performs ABAP programming, testing and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement and support of SAP solution.
- Logical and Analytical strengths in SAP ABAP, Form, ALE/IDOC, etc.
- Collaborate with peers in the Technology team to apply best practices to integrate with SAP applications (ERP, XI/PI, BW and BPC)
- Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems such as Vroozi, Basware, Sales Force, Concur and major banks interfaces.
- Build effective relationships within a matrixed organization with other IT teams, Controllership & Film Finance contacts within Business Units to support change request solution design & testing
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- 2-3 years of progressive ABAP, Form, ALE/IDOC hands on experience
- 2-3 years of experience working with SAP tables, structures and related objects
- 2-3 years of experience developing SAP RFCs and working with BAPIs for external interfaces.
- Perform SAP Development activities in support of the business request to improve or add functionality to the existing SAP landscape specifically ABAP with an emphasis on the Financial modules.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Ability to work with customers in multiple locations without sacrificing cost, time or quality
- Ability to leverage BAPI, Mico Services, RFC’ s, API’ s to facilitate integration with partner systems
- Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
- Familiarity and comfort in working with a variety of support models with onsite & offshore resources
- Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as required for production support when issues arise
- Strong understanding of IT project management SDLC processes and methodologies, such as Waterfall, Agile Scrum and associated best practices
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business from an accredited institution or equivalent.