SAP Security Administrator
1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
SAP Security Administrator
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a SAP Security Administrator looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for SAP Security Administrator for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Assess functional enhancements and make recommendations per SAP Security and Compliance best practices. Translate functional specifications into a technical design for SAP Security
- Responsible for SAP ERP, SAP BW, SAP PI, SAP GRC (Access Violation Management and Regulation Management), SAP SRM, SAP HANA, SecurePro, Emergency Request, and Separation Enforcer Implementation in accordance with SAP Security Strategy and Administration/Troubleshooting the complex SAP Security Issues
- Designing and building security roles and authorizations.
- User administration with Central User Administration.
- Identify Risks and compliance issues by running segregation of duties checks and following client compliance protocol.
- Develop and enforce client GRC Corporate SAP Security policies and procedures.
- Be able to support multiple projects concurrently including different iterations of testing, project Go-Lives, emergency access provisioning and Hypercare.
- Facilitates internal and external audits as requested
- Experience with Security Weaver – Separation Enforcer and Emergency Repair.
- Must have experience working in a Global Support Structure.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0 - 2+ years implementing and supporting Security for SAP ECC, BPC, PI, BW, Solution Manager and SRM.
- 0 - 2+ years’ experience with SAP Structural Authorizations.
- 0 - 2+ years supporting SAP GRC
- 0 - 2+ years supporting SAP Success Factors Security
- Strong Analytical approach to solving problems and solution development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Transport Expresso desired.
- Knowledge of security in SAP BPC, Success Factors and HCM Structural Authorizations is required.
- Experience using integration tools: o SecurePro o Transport Expresso o HANA and SLT o Process Integration (PI)
- Experience with Secure Pro for SAP security
- Participate in a SAP HANA implementation
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).