SAP Support Analyst
100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, California 91618
SAP Support Analyst
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a SAP Specialist looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a SAP Support Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, California. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Direct and manage infrastructure maintenance activities in collaboration with business technology groups and stakeholders.
- Create, review, and provide recommendations on technical procedures, architecture documentation, and engineering decisions.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related field required.
- 3 years of overall IT experience.
- Experience in metric & reporting experience including tracking Service Level Agreements.
- Experience in staff management of a diverse technical team.
- Working knowledge of database and operating systems fundamentals.
- Familiar with hardware and software companies and products.
- Working knowledge of office productivity tools.
- Strong communication skills are required as well as the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and service providers.
- Ability to remain open-minded and change opinions on the basis of new information; perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change; manage transitions effectively from task to task; adapt to varying stakeholder needs.
- Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues while demonstrating ability to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to quickly assess situations, define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
- Must be customer service-oriented.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Graduate level degree in computer science or management a plus.
- Experience / knowledge with OS (UNIX and Windows) and DB (Oracle and HANA) preferred.
- SAP project and engineering experience preferred.