SAP junior Analyst
1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
SAP Junior Analyst
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a SAP Analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for SAP Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Understanding our client’ s business processes requirements by engaging with business partners at enterprise and division level.
- Participate in business requirement definition sessions.
- Ensure agreement on design with process owners and Implement proposed solutions
- Perform fit-gap analysis via discovery by engaging with business units and other SAP COE team members.
- Craft adaptable, comprehensive and feasible solutions by creating necessary blueprint documents for functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Review and/or participate in solution build and test activities on SAP implementations, rollouts, or upgrade projects.
- Serve as the conduit between businesses and technology.
- Collaborate with peers in the COE to apply best practices to integrate between SAP applications (ERP, BW and BPC).
- Continually identify ways to improve support and decrease unnecessary support calls; Identify improvements to applications, processes, and business logic to meet user needs.
- Perform data analysis tasks, in order to trouble shoot errors and user questions.
- Work with the development team to analyze the data when necessary and promptly follow up with the user.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to all users and continuous communication. There are no direct reports to this role; but this is considered a junior role within SAP Finance application team; expected to operate independently with minimal guidance from the team manager.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting or Business from an accredited institution or equivalent.
- 3+ years of progressive SAP hands on experience leading up to Analysis level.
- Worked in a consultative and/or IT capacity with at least 2 SAP project implementations of high complexity, large scale and global user base.
- Good Knowledge on SAP ECC 6.0 FICO integration with PS, MM, and SD.
- Knowledge in SAP table structures, queries, report painter and report writers.
- Basic knowledge of BW and SAP Security
- Demonstrate excellent verbal/presentation and written communication skills.
- Possess interpersonal skills to engage with all levels of Business and IT.
- Self-starter to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge.
- Exhibit collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes.
- Familiarity and comfort in working in an outsourced module with onshore and offshore resources.
- Onsite work location – Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
- Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as needed in a demanding environment.
- Effective influencing skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Conceptual to detailed thinking skills.
- Experience using integration tools: o Gentran Integration Suite™ (GIS) / Sterling Integrator o Tibco o Informatica o Process Integration (PI).
- Experience with Secure Pro for SAP security.
- Experience with Worksoft, uPerfrom and HPALM.
- Certified Public Account or Equivalent.
- Participate in a SAP HANA implementation.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).