111 River Street Hoboken, NJ 07030
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing Manager
ektello is working with a global provider of content-enabled solutions that improve outcomes in research, education, and professional practice learning business. Do you want to help people and organizations to develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed? Are you a strong and independent Search Marketing Professional with a strong focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? If so, we are looking for you!
We need a professional who is business-minded and able to think strategically, being conscious of performance and revenue. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Looking for someone with Business Analysis experience or equivalent degree/experience and a minimum of 3 to 5 years in managing or contributing to SEO, paid traffic, and online marketing spaces.
You will develop, lead, and execute the SEO/SEM strategy and primarily focus on our direct-to-consumer sites. Looking for an expert at both paid and organic search as well as content and technical SEO. You need to have expert understanding of SEO and UX relationships. You should have strong working knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, landing page optimization techniques, budget management, agency management, etc.
You will assist in developing our overall digital strategy. Proactively collaborate across the editorial and marketing organizations, measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts – regularly analyzing and creating actionable reporting on digital marketing initiatives overseen by this position. It is highly desirable that you have working knowledge of implementing media campaigns across various digital Ad platforms (AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, among others), and build reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of campaigns.
Join our team of fun-loving, hardworking lifelong learners.
- Deep strategic understanding of SEO/SEM
- Hands-on tactical experience with SEO, SEM, Display, Retargeting, Paid Social, & Email Marketing
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy based on goals
- Direct off-page optimization projects
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects (can be lumped into reporting)
- Work with social media and PPC leads to optimize campaigns
- Strong working knowledge/proficiency of Google Tag Manager
- Must possess proficient understanding of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing
- Cloud and their application for measurement across the spectrum of digital marketing initiatives
- Proficiency in SEO tools like BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Moz, SEMRush, etc.
- Ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports, and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations
- Deep understanding of UX and its connection and impacts to SEO and how to improve
- Knowledge of Foundation/Bootstrap
- Experience with CSS, JS, and HTML
- An understanding of WordPress CMS
- Experience managing digital marketing networks such as Google AdWords (Search & Display Networks) and Facebook advertising, etc.