1000 Darden Center Dr. Orlando, FL 32837
ektello is partnering with a Restaurant Service Leader in Orlando to find a SQL Developer who can jump in and work on a current project. This is a contract role that will go through the end of October 2019.
This Developer must have strong SQL skills and can handle complex SQL functions, due to the volume of records they will be working with.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Minimum of 2 years SQL experience interrogating millions of rows of data servicing high volume CRM marketing initiatives
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop/analyze complex SQL queries across multiple ORACLE tables to provide insights and segmentation on Email, Direct Mail and Social audiences for target marketing.
- Analyzes various data sources from MGD, ODS (i.e. OpenTable, Ziosk, BI, Check Level Analytics, SMS, ESPs and Marketing Data Mart, Loyalty Pilot) to quantify and segment marketing audience by Brands, demographic segments, restaurant locations and guest behavior.
- This position will collaborate with the CRM Managers / Leaders for both Acquisitions & Campaign Management, as well as IT and with external vendors as needed.
- Talent to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams in a fast paced, dynamic team environment