Sales Analytics Manager
6625 Excellence Way Plano, TX 75073
Sales Analytics Manager
**FT/Direct Hire in Plano, TX**
The Sales Analytics Manager is part of the central analytics group in our client' s Mobile division. He/She will be responsible to integrate disparate data for mobile device sales demand, pricing and promotions, sell-out performance, market insights and operations to create sales forecast. In addition, the candidate has to perform the risk and opportunity analysis and share the insights with the leadership and carrier sales teams to increase the financial performance. He/She will also be responsible to provide forecast guidance for flagship launches. The ideal candidate has a strong business analytics experience with an ability to leverage advanced analytics solutions and articulate the insights and recommendations to drive business decisions at various levels in a fast-pacing, matrix organization.
- Integrate data, create dashboards, develop insights and recommendations for assigned devices and carrier accounts
- Conduct sell-out risk and opportunity analysis and build financial performance view
- Analyze the promotions, marketing and channel actions to forecast the sales performance
- Evaluate market dynamics and consumer insights to improve the forecast, sales and operational performance
- Create/use advanced predictive models to forecast sell-out with historical performance, price elasticity and promotional analytics
- Create presentations with compelling story to share with leadership, cross-functional teams to provide insights and recommendations
- Collaborate with carrier account teams, sales and operational teams to actively engage to drive recommendations
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in data and analytics for a marketing, sales and/or operations functions, specifically in pricing and promotional analysis with strong business acumen
- Strong hands-on with excel to create a consistent reporting, building complex models, financial analysis to identify financial risk and opportunities
- Strong experience of forecasting sales and identify insights with various methodologies
- 2 years of experience with Tableau, data visualization, machine learning building time series and regression models for forecasting, pricing and promotional analytics
- Strong presentation skills with good Microsoft Power point capabilities and articulating insights from analysis
- Bachelor’ s degree is required. Master’ s degree in Business Administration or Analytics will be a huge plus.
- Experience of working with Telecom, Technology, Consumer Electronics and/or Retail industry is strongly preferred
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.