Sales Content Development and Facilitation
6625 Excellence Way Plano, TX 75023
Sales Content Development & Facilitation
**6 month W2 contract, with possibility for extension** REMOTE OK, but must be able to easily travel to Plano, TX and Bellevue, WA when travel restrictions are lifted **
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class sales organization, our client’ s major Wireless Account is the place to be. They use deep consumer insight, experience, and market-driven innovation to develop new product and solution concepts to selal out in retail. Bringing new hardware, software and services to market, we work directly with key product planning groups for each business unit to get their products into users’ hands. We provide new ways to bring products to market at one of the globe’ s leading carriers.
The dynamic culture at our client offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, our client is the place to be.
Currently seeking a Manager, Sales Enablement for the Wireless Account. He/ She will support the Sales Enablement function to increase market performance within the US smartphone, tablet, and wearable categories, develop/grow channel sales market share, transform channel/field sales capabilities, and to ensure profitable results for the company, with a specific focus on the National Promotions, Sales Analytics and Category management.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day project activities with project vendors (Ie. Script work, video approvals, etc.)
- Assist with content calendar build out for various training modalities
- Work with key stakeholder on Elite content calendar, drive strategy execution of the team.
- Acts as liaison for team and Retail Training to align GTM launch deliverables, custom content
Ensures we have deliverables we need, when we need them.
- Running point for development of New Hire training content and supervising its delivery and effectiveness in all channels.
- Using local market training observation as a growth opportunity to develop and isolate individual training elements that are particularly relevant and effective.
- Work directly with Retail Ops team to manage day to day of Pro advocacy program, content strategy
- Work with Retail Account Manager on development of the dedicated team.Managing or hosting team calls on a monthly cadence. Identifying and executing coaching and development from an account and training perspective.
- Growing the team presence and connection to the account initiatives through specialized tools such as podcast and short video vignettes.
- Lead facilitator high profile training projects
Virtual training), In person, Video work (
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of progressively senior training and with a background in sales roles within a top-tier, branded fast moving companies ideally with additional seasoning in categories with more similar go-to-market strategies to that of the client.
- Strong training facilitation skills (video, in-person, virtual)
- Proven track record having helped profitably grow a business, having developed and implemented the appropriate polices and processes necessary to drive and manage a business with specific metrics and discipline.
- Strong organization and project management, training content design experience is a definite bonus, skilled at Adobe Premiere/After Effects a bonus, Excellent communication skills.
- Strong planning skills
- Broad understanding of category management and merchandising techniques consistent with having led a field/channel sales organization.
- Outstanding skills, financial acumen, organizational planning and talent selection skills required.
- A proven self-starter, must be a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good business judgment, and outstanding managerial leadership ability.
- Ability to bring outstanding interpersonal skills (including excellent oral and written communication), strong intellect and problem solving skills to any discussion with colleagues and/or customers.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.