Advertising Sales Planner
12130 Millennium Drive Los Angeles, CA 90094
Advertising Sales Planner
**12-24 month W2 contract, onsite in Los Angeles, CA ** Target pay up to $40/hr **
The team at our client leverages proprietary real-time TV viewing behavior and insights to promote relevant brands and content experiences to consumers. They partner with brands, agencies and content owners to deliver unique advertising opportunities on native placements within our their Smart TV platform and programmatically with a cross device solution.
The client’ s unique first party data help brands connect to their audience as they explore content across desktop, mobile, tablets and our Smart TVs. The Samsung Ad platform delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, world-class data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory.
We are looking for energetic individuals to help support our client’ s growing organization. This person should be a strong communicator with the ability to multitask. If you are attention detailed and thrive in a results-based, sales environment then this could be the opportunity for you!
S/he will be responsible to build supporting materials for advertisers and manage an internal process of the campaign life cycle. Candidates should have familiarity with digital advertising and its relationship with traditional advertising. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint are a must.
The Sales Planner position will closely align with the client’ s sales vertical strategy.
- MUST HAVES include strong Excel skills (pivot tables and V-lookup) and experience with Digital Advertising, as well hands-on knowledge of Media Map, Impression, and CPM.
- 2-3 years experience; media planning or buying experience a plus.
- 4-5 years of background in media space or who has agency or publisher background who have understanding of advertising landscape.
- Support Client Solutions Management team in executing advertisers campaign goals (both pre and post sales)
- Manage the internal RFP process while ensuring timelines and goals are met
- Work cross functionally with varying departments (Ad Operations, Inventory, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to facilitate campaign execution.
- Develop a deep understanding of Samsung Ads products and sales offerings.
- Work with dedicated Client Solutions Manager to track proposals, analyze post campaign delivery and billing.
- Create processes as needed to streamline efficiencies while working with the CSM leadership team.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.