Sales Representative 3
123 West 18th Street New York, NY 10011
**More operation background, project management hybrid and multitask deliverables. While creating and crafting proposals.
-Excel- pivot and vlook up.
-Flexibile with overtime (seasonal).
- Digital advertising agencies*
- know Media Map, Impression, and CPM (cost per thousand)- math component. (currency that advertising uses).
leverages proprietary real-time TV viewing behavior and insights to promote relevant brands and content experiences to consumers. We partner with brands, agencies and content owners to deliver unique advertising opportunities on native placements within our Smart TV platform and programmatically with a cross device solution.
Our unique first party data help brands connect to their audience as they explore content across desktop, mobile, tablets and our Smart TVs. The Ad platform delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, world-class data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory.
Looking for energetic individuals to help support our growing organization. This person should be a strong communicator with the ability to multitask. If you are attention detailed and thrive in a results-based, sales environment then this could be the opportunity for you!
S/he will be responsible to build supporting materials for our advertisers and manage an internal process of the campaign life cycle. Candidates should have familiarity with digital advertising and its relationship with traditional advertising. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint are a must.
The Sales Planner position will be based in NY, Chicago, LA and will closely align with our sales vertical strategy. This is a one year contracted role with the ability to extend for 6 months or a year.
2-3 years experience; media planning or buying experience a plus.
4-5 years of background in media space or who has agency or publisher background who have understanding of advertising landscape.
• Support Client Solutions Management team in executing advertisers campaign goals (both pre and post-sales)
• Manage the internal RFP process while ensuring timelines and goals are met
• Work cross functionally with varying departments (Ad Operations, Inventory, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to facilitate campaign execution.
• Develop a deep understanding of Ads products and sales offerings.
• Work with dedicated Client Solutions Manager to track proposals, analyze post campaign delivery and billing.
• Create processes as needed to streamline efficiencies while working with the CSM leadership team.
Specifically, the Account Coordinator should also possess most of the following characteristics:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage the needs of multiple stakeholders and adhere to timelines.
• Direct and frequent communicator.
• Process-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Independent and driven to succeed.
• True team player: takes full accountability for assigned tasks and believes in the importance of adhering to and communicating deadlines.
• Possesses an eye for details and takes pride in the materials he/she creates, mindful that the quality of that work has real impact on the business.
Meet Your Recruiter
Technical Recruiter – Digital|Creative|Marketing
With my experience as a recruiter, I understand that a new role can change your life. I strive to learn your core values, your personality, and your vision to find the position that aligns best with what you want!