888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Salesforce Administrator for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
- Provide structured and ad-hoc reports utilizing SFDC.
- Directly support Sales & Sales Operations Management in developing and distributing best practices.
- Optimize backend automations such as workflows and flows.
- Ongoing data cleansing, governance, and uphold data integrity.
- Continually work to simplify and optimize infrastructure.
- Prioritize workload across multiple demands, and work within a structured framework.
- Work closely with cross functional teams during a period of progressive change and growth and communicating clearly around key milestones and highlighting risks and dependencies.
- Salesforce Administrator Certified.
- Salesforce App Developer.
- 2-4 years Salesforce.com experience.
- 1+ years reporting and analytics experience.
- 2+ years' experience in operations, business intelligence, and/or project.
- Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships at all levels, across functions and geographic boundaries management.
- Degree educated.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations.
- Ability and desire to collaborate and work with stakeholders across different time zones.
- Effective problem-solving capabilities and refined analytical skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently with acute attention to detail.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Salesforce Reports and Dashboards.
- Salesforce Configuration.
- Acceptance Testing.
- Systems Analyst.
- User Acceptance.