999 W Big Beaver Troy, MI 48084
This developer will work under the direction of the team Technical Lead and IT management. Candidates for this role must possess a detailed level of Salesforce architecture expertise and provide evidence of developer and admin certifications.
- Translate functional requirements into detailed specifications, conduct research, technical analysis, design, development, testing and implementation for Salesforce projects and enhancements based on industry best practices.
- Effectively scope projects, define deliverables, and identify tasks necessary to deliver projects in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Deliver scalable, robust, and simple software solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Develop/modify APEX Classes, Aura UI Framework components, Triggers, Workflows, Validations, and Visual Force pages including HTML, Java Script, & ExtJS
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Create Technical Designs and document development projects as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other both on and off-shore development and QA team members.
- Design Lightning components using best practices.
- Integrate third-party products with existing infrastructure.
Required Skills, Abilities and Experience
- 4 + years of Salesforce platform development experience.
- Experience developing web applications and web services using Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce or other web development technologies such as SOAP, REST, and XML.
- Experience writing SOQL and SOSL queries
- Detailed knowledge of Security, Sharing, Profiles, and Roles.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
- Experience working with custom components.
- Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Metadata API.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications and presentation skills.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Team player with a selfless attitude.
- Salesforce.com developer certifications preferred: Force.com Developer; Force.com Administrator.