400 Renaissance Drive Detroit, Michigan 48243
Scrum Master II/Project Manager II
Are you a car enthusiast that’ s curious about the other side of the auto-industry?
ektello is looking for a Scrum Master/Project Manager for one of the most iconic client in Detroit, MI. Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. They’ re a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
- Facilitate Scrum events (Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective, Backlog Grooming).
- Coach Product Owner and Delivery Team on how to engage with the Scrum framework.
- Reinforce Agile principles and values.
- Foster team self-organization.
- Protect scrum team from distractions.
- Help remove impediments as needed but help team self-organize.
- Be contact person for all things.
- Radiate project status visually to management, stakeholders, and team.
- Ready to work as a team member to support the process.
- Help maintain tools (backlog, metrics, radiators etc.).
- Be a servant leader (help execute PO and DEV tasks when able: user story writing, product roadmap development, release burn-up creation/maintenance, sprint burn-down creation/maintenance, etc.).
- Help further agile community within the organization.
- Provide learning opportunities to organization (talks, workshops, etc.).
- Develop complex program Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Establishes organization-wide project management strategies.
- Conducts complex program and project management assessments.
- Exhibits strong leadership skills and leads project teams.
- Manages the integration of project management within an organization resulting in culture change.
- Develops project management training classes and programs.
- Identifies new business opportunities.
- Acquires customer product and business process knowledge from domain experts and use the information in every aspect of leading analysis, design and implementation efforts.
- Specifies requirements, scope level of effort, assess team member strengths and give work assignments with delivery dates in mind.
- Proven experience managing development projects using an Agile project/software. development lifecycle methodology (SCRUM preferred).
- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of cost/integrated scheduling and can perform earned value analysis.
- Identifies and recommends project management tools.
- Identifies risk, provides analysis and contingency planning.
- Creates detailed plans for consulting projects.
- Writes design documents and specifications.
- Technical mentoring and leadership skills.
- Facilitates requirements definition sessions.
- Likely facilitation experience of 3+ projects.
- Likely 5+ years of experience.
- Intermediate regarding skill mastery.