665 Clyde Avenue Mountain View, CA 94043
**6 month W2 Contract, onsite Mountain View, CA**
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for the scrum master role across multiple teams and help improve our use of the Agile methodology. You will work closely with Product Management and Program Management, as well as other scrum masters in order to implement and grow the agile methodology and ensure different teams operate in a uniform manner. You will be a key resource and lead the Agile Community of Practice (CoP). You are expected to have extensive and recent hands-on experience as a scrum master and in working with multiple teams. As an experienced Scrum Master, you will be expected to provide support, coaching, and guidance on Agile/Scrum practices to the Product and Engineering teams. In addition, you will help the team to make projections about future work based on past performance.
Top must have skills:
- Certified Scrum Master
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or in any other relevant fields a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of Agile development practices, methodologies and tools required and experience with agile product management software (Jira, Pivotal Tracker, etc.)
- Experience in driving scrum processes, risk management, tracking dependencies and conflict resolution techniques
- Strong leadership, time management and proving solving skills with the ability to influence and lead others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to shield the agile teams from outside distractions to meet deadlines
#INDSTD 9880 1792
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.