4100 Okemos Rd Okemos, MI 48864
Ektello is looking for an active Scrum Master to work with a cutting edge insurance provider in Okemos, MI.
Location; Okemos, MI
Pay Rate: $57.00-$65.00 Per Hour
Must actively be a scrum master
- As Scrum Master your focus will be helping our teams deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives.
- Success requires the ability to adapt and perform in numerous Project Management and Delivery environments.
- In this Agile Delivery position, your role as a Scrum Master, coach, and practitioner will require you to apply Agile values and principles for an organization transitioning to Agile Delivery methodologies using a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Perform as a Scrum Master as needed for one or more scrum teams
- Lead/Participate in quarterly Program Increment planning sessions
- Facilitate road mapping, sprint planning sessions, retrospectives, and demos
- Assist the product owner with backlog grooming
- Support the triage and resolution of critical issues
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Participate/facilitate scrum of scrums.
- Provides relevant metrics to gauge team progress with a continual focus on improvement
- Work with other scrum masters to define, reinforce and maintain a consistent practice across the organization
- Prepare and deliver verbally and orally effective communications regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams
- Perform hands-on work, including analysis, design, testing, change management, as needed by the team
- Strengthen the presence of our team as an Agile center of excellence
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Expert using an ALM (VersionOne, Rally, etc)
- Agile practitioner mindset and proficiency in Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and iterative development practices
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT full development life cycle
- CSM, SSM certification or equivalent
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex projects or engagements
- Ability to help teams write user stories/features, identify dependencies, testing, and design optimal solutions
- Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with business stakeholders, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Operated as a Scrum Master within SAFe
- Prior hands-on BA or development experience
- Test Driven Development
- Testing Automation
When you work with me, you’ll never be in the dark in your job search. I believe in following up and following through – I’ll be the one to keep you up-to-date on the process and the one to provide feedback to help strengthen your experience.