4100 Okemos Rd Okemos, MI 48864
Ektello is looking for a Security Engineer with NIST experience to work with one of our leading clients in Lansing, MI.
Location: Lansing, MI
- Targeting someone with 3 – 5 years’ experience and experience with NIST.
- Supports Project Manager and Security Strategist to coordinate security activities in support of the Information Security Improvement Program.
- Provide data input support to information system owners and program teams to document security controls, risk assessment, and other information into the LockPath tool.
- Provide support to project teams completing the System Registration Profile, Risk Assessment and Plan of Action and Milestone phases of the System Security Plan. Provide support to system owners, DTMB and others in working on remediation actions from Plan of Action and Milestones in Keylight and to assist Data Custodian Representative in documenting resolution in Keylight.
- Supports program offices and information system owners in maintaining LockPath security control status after initial Risk Assessment and Plan of Action and Milestone activities, including supporting the Continuous Monitoring cycle for all systems.
- Participates in development and updates to security guidance documentation, including the security procedures for the program, and other documentation to be used in support of overall security improvement process.
- Assists program office teams and system owners to develop system or application specific documentation, as needed, to support the program or project lead.
- Participates in development of security-specific system/program briefing documents in preparation for support to programs undergoing security improvement process.
- Participates in briefings of team members, system and application program managers and their team members.
- Coordinates with Administrative Support team members to develop agendas, briefing documents, and other relevant documents, as well as reviews notes and meeting minutes to ensure accuracy.
- Participates in development of Contingency Planning Training program for all program areas. Participates in development of Contingency Planning Tests and Exercises for all program areas, including potentially functional tests, tabletop exercises, and after-action reports.
- Participates in development of Incident Response Training and Testing programs for all program areas. Supports program offices and information system owners in completion of After-Action Reports for Contingency Plan Tests and Exercises as well as Incident Response Tests.
When you work with me, you’ll never be in the dark in your job search. I believe in following up and following through – I’ll be the one to keep you up-to-date on the process and the one to provide feedback to help strengthen your experience.