1851 Alexander Bell Drive #300 Reston, VA 20191
As you call people, you may want to emphasize that our main function is creating the code, not doing routine O&M . And it is full lifecycle development. Both of these should mater to applicants that want challenging roles.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provide programming support for a Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment (“ including, but not limited to MS.NET, C#, MVC 4+, and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development knowledge) for 20 web applications.
· Collaborate with peers to review code to ensure that best practices, team norms, and coding standards are followed.
· Provide web development and version control for a Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment using Government provided tools (Microsoft Visual Studio 2016 and later and Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2016 and later).
· Estimate the level of effort required for all design, development, deployment, and testing and provide information to COR.
· Create and update wireframes, mockups, Use Case Diagrams, and flowcharts (A015).
· Use Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all code changes and version controls.
· Develop documentation to include test plans and end-user documentation (A015).
· Create/update test plans and record the results within the developer documentation (A015).
· Collaborate with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to mitigate all findings identified during testing.
· Provide software development support for integration into the Corporate System Architecture (CSA).
· Build fully deployable packages for development, staging, integration, and production environments and submit deployment requests for approval.
· Use all approved Government provided templates for required documentation and ensure all development related documents are stored in a single document repository, identified by the Government.
· Leverage advanced programming skills to develop and incorporate mandatory fields of the DNI Audit.XML specification in accordance with ICS-500-27 Collection and Sharing of Audit Data.
· Adhere to software development methods including Agile, SCRUM, and Lean in the development of software.
· Provide project status reports to the Government at all stages of the project lifecycle (A015).
· Utilize a bug tracking system/TFS to record and report failings to project managers.
· Ensure SOPs, “ How To” guides, testing plans, and accreditation paperwork are complete for each application (A011).
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
· DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
· Eight years of experience in .NET Development (including MS.NET, C#, MVC 4+, and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development).
· Five years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC)
· Five years of experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience
· Five years of experience in SQL database development stored procedures
· Five years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
· Five years of experience documenting software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting defects to software developers and project managers
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) - Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
· TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance