2154 EAST COMMONS AVENUE, SUITE 4000 CENTENNIAL, Colorado 80122
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Senior Architect for one of our top education professionals in the world in Centennial, Colorado. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
- Research voice and data circuit needs as requested to support new implementations or modifications
- Request and evaluate quotes for new voice/data services.
- Review and process orders/contracts for signature.
- Tracking of orders with carriers to the point of delivery to the engineers for turn up
- Facilitate processing of orders for voice and data circuits and services such as Ethernet, Internet, MPLS, PRIs, SIP, porting TNs and toll-free service
- Facilitate installation, scheduling and TTU activities
- Identify circuits and services impacted by site consolidations moves or closures. Facilitate circuit orders for new sites and change or disconnect orders.
- Review billing changes, increase to ensure accuracy, ensuring canceled voice and data circuits get removed from billing
- Work with vendors to ensure circuits and services are billed correctly
- Document and follow up on billing disputes
- Work with Accounts Payable to resolve invoice payment issues
- Code invoices for payment
- Track and ensure accuracy of circuit data in the circuit inventory management system
- Monitor, record, analyze, and report activity trends and results. Report on trending analysis and metrics relevant to the successful functioning of network and telephony systems based on business strategy and growth projections
- Develop monthly reports of spend, tracking new services, ceased services, savings from service disconnects, savings from billing disputes and generate other budgeting reports as requested
- Identifies and maps business problems with optimized technology solutions.
- Creates high performance and scalable messaging based architectures to simulate complex business events across the Enterprise, Software integration.
- Must quickly grasp the emerging technology trends with an aim to convert them into a competitive business advantage.
- Creates a cohesive architecture in disparate and sometimes competing technical needs.
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Service-oriented attitude with good customer service skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with telecommunications services and equipment vendors.
- Ability to handle simultaneous assignments, work under pressure, set priorities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate patience and control when dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Ability to research and resolve problems of a complex nature.
- Track record of successful commercial vendor negotiation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 5-7+ years’ experience working with telecommunication equipment, carrier services or related experience.
- 5-7+ years’ experience ordering circuits, and working with vendors on billing related issues.
- Proficient with Google Sheets, MS Excel and navigating vendor portals
- Understanding of networking technologies including; TCP/IP, DHCP, VLAN, QoS, VoIP, and various WAN technologies (Frame Relay, MPLS, etc.)