Senior Business and IT/Security Project Manager-Scrum Master
2154 EAST COMMONS AVENUE San Antonio, TX 78259
Ektello is looking for a Senior Contract Project Manager to work with one of the leading Education Software companies in either San Antonio, TX or Centennial, CO.
Senior Technical Project Manager-Scrum Master (Business/IT/Security)
Senior Technology Project Manager - Global Learning Platform (GLP), SecAF and Threat Assessment.
- The corporation is committed to a world that’ s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible.
- From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always reexamining the way people learn best, whether it’ s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe.
- The client is bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better.
- By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — they create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’ s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
- The Global Learning Platform (GLP) is a global technology team within the company providing a single technology platform ecosystem to support a unified, coherent user-centric experience – across the companies full range of titles and product models - regardless of geography or device type. GLP will support the client' s go-forward product models on a single platform through configuration settings rather than special-purpose code and provide a more personalized and impactful learner experience.
- Specific Work Experience In depth experience managing software development project Significant experience on Agile development and Continuous Integration Continued Development (CICD).
- Has hands on experience as a project manager or program manager with large organizations
- Hands on experience as a Scrum Master preferably with large organizations.
- Experience of implementing Security change and process alignment a plus.
- Has a breadth and depth of understanding of business and Security/IT strategy including but not limited to business transformation.
- Experience of working & coordinating with global teams on many time zones.
- Financial acumen - forecasting spend & resource changes and leading through those changes.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Proven ability to achieve results by influencing people on a Matrix organization.
- Jira and other Agile tools’ s knowledge
- Formal Education or Equivalent
- Strong academic grounding coupled with sound experience.
- Certified PMP.
- Certified Scrum Master / Certified Scrum Practitioner.
- Experience delivering technical solutions to business problems.