Senior Database Design/Analysis/Administration Analyst
2154 E Commons Ave Centennial, CO 80122
Sr. Database Analyst (Design/Analysis/Administration)
This one-year contract will be focused on migrating a legacy ELT system that provides business critical sales and usage aggregations. The migrated system will provide similar business functionality as the original but will not be Oracle based. The new system will extract from newer source systems and will load into an AWS based data mart. The right candidate will be able to reverse engineer the existing transformations from the legacy implementation as a foundation for creating new requirements while working with the business end users.
- Design, implement, and maintain all functions of database system, including access, methods and time, device allocations, performance monitoring and tuning, validation checks, organization, security, documentation, and statistical methodology.
- Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures, and identifies future business opportunities for leveraging data storage and retrieval system capabilities.
- Monitor overall standards and procedures and assists in the integration of various systems through the database system.
- Consult with users, determines applications development requirements, and provides recommendations on database establishment and utilization.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Oracle Stored Procedures
- ELT Processing for Oracle
- Migration to Cloud Technologies
- Snowflake Schema (desired)
Minimum Educations Requirement:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar engineering/business degree.
Location: Centennial, CO (contractor must work on-site)
Duration: 12+ month Contract