Senior Information Security Analyst
2154 E Commons Ave Centennial, Colorado 80122
Senior Information Security Analyst
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Work closely with enterprise architects, engineering, and security specialists to ensure adequate security solutions and controls are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements;
- Assess and understand our client’ s current security posture and future architecture, providing recommendations for improvement and risk reduction;
- Develop the business, information, and technical artifacts that constitute the enterprise information security architecture and solutions;
- Serve as a security expert in application development, database design, network and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and security policies, industry regulations, and best practices;
- Drive strategic programs for encryption such as encryption at rest technologies for critical business units in compliance with GDPR, SOX and PCI.
- Researches, designs, and advocates new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners, and vendors;
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy;
- Evaluates and develops secure solutions, based on approved security architectures;
- Analyzes business impact and exposure, based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks;
- Designs and builds controls to address security risks and events as identified;
- Communicates, drives accountability and manages to closure security risks and solutions with business partners and IT staff;
- Designs security configuration guidelines for information technology devices and systems, as well as mechanisms for assessing compliance with the guidelines;
- Embrace a culture of continuous service improvement and service excellence; and stay up to date on security industry trends.
- Must Have - AWS certification and/or Certification
- Strong experience with security strategy, with a passion to make security realistic, achievable and interwoven with the business fabric;
- 9 years+ in Information Security space;
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Master’ s Degree preferred.
- Professional IT Accreditations (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CISM, CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA, CCNA, CISSP, CCIE Security).
- Strong experience with cloud provider ecosystems, including Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure;
- Strong experience with IaaS, SaaS and PaaS provider ecosystems, including Salesforce, Oracle, Hybris etc.
- Strong experience in migrating enterprise companies from traditional data center infrastructure, application and data designs to hybrid or fully-cloud enabled practices.
- Strong experience in Application Security, with deep experience of OWASP ASVS, Secure SDLC processes and Microservices;
- Strong experience with a broad range of security technologies, including NextGen Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/ IPS, IdAM, Certificate Management, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Anti-malware and vulnerability management;
- Strong experience designing and implementing encryption solutions such as PKI and encryption at rest technologies.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation abilities - able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from C-level executives to operations and development teams;
- Strong business acumen with the ability to build business cases for technology initiatives and to effectively communicate the value proposition to non-technical stakeholders.
- Some proven ability in security process and organizational design including ITIL;
- Current understanding of Industry trends and emerging threats.
- Well-rounded background in network, host and database security;
- Experience implementing security controls in an enterprise IT environment;
- Experience driving a culture of security awareness;
- Experience administering network devices, databases, and/or web application servers;
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to identify areas of focus and tackle new challenges with or without direction.
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast paced international environment
- Ability to build rapport with other team members and relevant teams
- Very good communications, presentation and negotiations skills
- Technically innovative
- Able to express technical and non-technical concepts in clear verbal and written English
- Very good written skills to document complex concepts in a comprehensive, yet readable manner
- Encourages people to be open and share their views
- Considers a range of options that meet the needs of all stakeholders
- Ability to use own initiative to solve technical problems
- Delivery Focused
- Takes responsibility for projects and strategic initiatives
- Demonstrate clear and measurable results through the development of KPIs, goals and milestones
- Drive innovation and best practice
- Strive for standardization and simplification in all aspects of work
- Able to balance the needs of the business against the desire for the best solution possible