Senior Internal Communications Analyst
221 River Street Hoboken, NJ 07030
This role will work closely with the North America Program Communications Manager to deliver communication activities related to the introduction of new systems and processes in North America as part of a large scale transformation program.
The role will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing and delivering all local internal and external communication activities, following the Program Communication approach
- Ensuring all internal and external communications and content are consistent with the program and our client' s overarching narrative, tone, messaging and visual identity
- Supporting the local (program and business) leadership teams in planning, developing and delivering key stakeholder engagement activities relating to the program
- Measuring the effectiveness of communication and key stakeholder engagement activities, and reporting on this, as needed.
- Managing translation of communications, as needed, and ensuring that cultural sensitivities are respected and appropriately treated
- Managing content on intranet sites and monitoring feedback
- Maintenance of distribution lists
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for communication, as and when required
Minimum Required Skills - Experience delivering communications for change or technology programs desirable
- Experience in developing and executing detailed tactical communication plans, with an ability to think strategically.
- Excellent copy-writing and editing skills, with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience managing and updating content on internal intranet
- Proven ability to translate complex issues into simple messaging.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop desirable.
- Adept at working at pace and under pressure, and in managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Experience of working in a global, matrix environment desirable
- Management consulting experience desirable Minimum Education Requirement University degree (preferred)