Senior PLM Developer
26913 Northwestern HWY Southfield, MI 48033
Senior PLM Developer
Job Description Summary
ektello is working to fill a direct position for our client in Southfield, MI. The Senior PLM Developer is required to provide application development support for the PLM application globally.
- Defining custom solutions to address customer requirements and business process improvement opportunities using the client’ s PLM framework.
- Write solution proposal / specification documentation.
- Work with customers to understand their requirements.
- Write/implement code for Client, server and Web applications as required.
- Coordinate support activities and identify solutions for complex issues.
- Provide metrics for support team.
- Assure data integrity and provide solutions when inconsistencies are identified.
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree
- 5 + Years of experience with development using the Siemens Teamcenter PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) framework and tools.
- Understanding of the Teamcenter PLM application use in support of product design and manufacturing. Bill of material and Change Management concepts.
- Use of Java, C/C++programming languages in conjunction with the Siemens Teamcenter PLM API’ s and related application framework. Experience with rich client, server, and utility development.
- Ability to perform the activities of requirements gathering from users, solution design, solution development and test plan definition (SW development life cycle execution) in response to business requirements.
- Ability to provide user support as required in support of a global multi discipline environment.
- Good communication skills, ability to work with users.
- Java/J2EE and C/C++ programming languages
- Web Application development
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM ITK (Integrated Toolkit)
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM Workflow / Custom Handler development
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM Post Action implementation
- Oracle Database (SQL)
- Windows, Linux Operating Systems (environment setup, scripting etc.)
- Eclipse framework IDE
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM BMIDE (Business Model Integrated Dev. Environment)
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM Security implementation
- MS Office tools required to support SW development
- MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel
- Engineering Bill of Material and Change Management
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM CAD application integrations (NX, CATIA, Pro-E)
Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: Direct Hire