Senior Payroll Systems Lead
100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, CA 91618
Senior Payroll Systems Lead
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Senior Payroll Systems Lead looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Senior Payroll Systems Lead for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, California. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Provide highly advanced functional and technical support for the SAP HCM system maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems.
- Design, configure, develop, and implement functionality for required Payroll processes.
- Work with business and IT teams to ensure business requirements are validated and system development goals are achieved.
- Analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Provide SAP Payroll support testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process.
- Initiate design reviews for new applications and adhere to software development standards.
- Participate in, lead and mentor others in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
- Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on US Payroll, Time Management modules and some experience in Core HR and Talent Management.
- Responsible for functional design and hands on configuration.
- Implement highly complex solutions for SAP Media Payroll.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as implementation of Support Packs, Enhancement Packs, Payroll year end activities.
- Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems such as ADP EV5, Timekeeper, Towers Watson, Skill Soft, and other benefits related interfaces.
- Requires a Bachelor' s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related technical field and at least 5 years of experience in the job offered or at least 5 years of experience in configuring and troubleshooting SAP ERP HCM (Human Capital Management) functionalities.
- Prior experience in SAP US Payroll for Media and Entertainment industry is highly desirable.
- Configuring SAP HCM Modules – PA, OM, Time, Payroll, Benefits
- US Payroll – BSI Tax Factory, W2, Tax Reporter
- Excellent Knowledge of SAP Payroll Schema and Rules
- Benefits – Savings, Medical and other plans
- SAP’ s integration with ADP Payroll
- Must have minimum experience of 3-4 SAP US Payroll implementations
- QA/Ticket Management tools, including HP ALM, Service Now, and SAP Solution Manager.
- Should be able to work on small and medium projects like 401K, LOA / Military Changes, Exactuals etc. along with day to day production support of the SAP system.