Senior Print Designer
30 Rockefeller Plaza 30ROCK Bldg New York, NY 10112
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a print designer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Print Designer for one of our top multimedia clients in New York, NY. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
• Conceptualize ideas that can be used across multiple platforms including social and digital
• Uphold graphic aesthetic, maintaining quality and quantity of work produced
• Manage workload to meet project deadlines
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Follow creative direction and actively participate in any given assigned project
• Act as creative lead on some projects, from conception to delivery, directing the work of peers and vendors while remaining hands-on
• Conceive and design network print material including advertising campaigns and collateral pieces
• Work closely with Digital and On-Air teams to ensure continuity of design and shared assets
• Create and prepare all print ad mechanicals for final release to publications.
• Ensure hi-res files are built to specs provided and are suitable for printing
• Participate in brainstorming sessions
• Bachelors degree in art or design
• Minimum 5 years experience in latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Mac OS X
• Minimum 5 years experience in creative print design
• Minimum 5 years experience in print (4 color, spot colors, PDF and printer ready files) and print production techniques
• Minimum 2 years design experience in a studio or television/cable network