Senior Programmer Analyst
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
**W2 Contract, Minimum of 8 months onsite in Orlando, FL**
ektello is looking for a CMS Developer for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more!
The Sr. Programmer Analyst, CMS Developer role is to provide highly specialized knowledge that will enable them to successfully design, code and deliver complex solutions for Parks Technology Solutions Delivery. Provide training to more junior team members to increase their expertise toward driving design and coding solutions
- Work closely with creative, marketing and vendors teams on solutioning content managed websites and mobile apps using our Content Management System (Tridion). For use by multiple channels & products.
- Build public sites from scratch: perform Blueprinting, content modeling, create schemas, templates and components
- Collaborate with Scrum Master, RTE, solution engineering, creative, and architecture teams on and release management process.
- Train more junior team members to lend expertise toward driving solutions. Drive the documentation of technical requirements, specifications, and test cases in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Provide clear direction on accessibility / ADA Compliance; AA, W3, etc., needs to be included in CMS flow.
- Code contributor front end with focus on SDL Tridion development, HTML, CSS, .NET, and Angular across multiple applications and tools. Develop reusable content management components keeping future growth in mind.
- 4+ years of experience working on large CMS systems.
- 2+ years of experience in SDL Tridion development.
- Experience in architecture and content modeling schema.
- Familiarity with O data model Workflow and event system in Tridion.
- 4+ years of experience in UI and UX technologies including guest facing web and mobile.
- Strong background with multi-browser development across multiple devices (Mobile, tablet and desktop).
- Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, and Security best practices.
- Experience with CICD, Unit Testing, Linting, and Code Coverage.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design best practices with a mobile first focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to clearly articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience).
- Business Analysis — proven success collaborating directly with internal customers (i.e., product owners) to understand their needs and translate them into a working solution.
- Adaptability — a fast learner with a willingness to build solutions using tools to which you may have had little previous exposure.
- Empathy— the innate ability to understand the challenges faced by our customers, and the drive to resolve them.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality technical documentation.
- Demonstrated ability of strong customer relationship skills, problem resolution and improved efficiencies and productivity.
- Experience with large-scale enterprise system development and integration.
- Experience with SDL Tridion 8.x a plus.
- Experience with WorldServer desired.
- Experience setting up XPM (Experience Manager).
- Experience working with CDN’ s such Akamai for application caching.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Scaled Agile Framework a plus.
- Passionate about producing simple, consistent, maintainable, well-tested code.
- Experience with mature SDLC, GIT, and NPM publishing techniques to facilitate rapid deployments.
- Experienced with functional and automated testing and focused on quality engineering.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience desired in one or more of the following fields: Computer Information Technology, Computer Programming and Analysis, Industrial Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology, or related field.
- Master’ s degree preferred