Senior Project Manager - Customer Care
105 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Senior Project Manager – Customer Care Operations
** Long term W2 Contract ** Remote to start, future onsite in Ridgefield Park, NJ **
Our client’ s Care team is about to embark on a project that would require highly sophisticated management skills in order to lead a multi-months process involving internal Care staff, senior leadership as well as external stakeholders located across multiple geographies.
This position will be remote to start, but based out of the Ridgefield Park, NJ Executive Offices when safe to return to offices. Also, there may be travel (domestic and international) Q2 or beyond when permitted.
The Project Manager (PM) role should focus on completing this project as smoothly as possible and on schedule, and is expected to carry out successfully the following duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the internal staff and external experts on a daily basis; plays the Point of Contact (POC) for key stakeholders; delivers key messages to the right stakeholders at the right time with effectiveness
- Coordinates and facilitates internal planning and decision making discussions and draws consensus and conclusions in an objective and fact based manner
- Organizes senior leadership workshops at key milestones and manages follow up action items
- Supports the internal staff in contracts, SOWs, and negotiation as necessary working with in-house legal counsels and international experts
- Maintains the master project schedule with progress and adapt work as required; ensures the key milestones are met and updated schedule is shared with the team continuously
- Manages the budgetary aspects in collaboration with internal regular full-time employees
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Designs risk mitigation plan
- Conducts project review and creating detailed reports as requested by senior executives
- Optimizes and improves processes and the overall approach where necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 12+ years of cross-geography project management experiences in leadership capacity in fast paced industries such as IT, technology, management consulting, and etc.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or an equivalent degree required
- Understanding of big data applications and cost accounting
- Implementation management experience
- Leadership skills with the ability to cope with uncertainties and pivot quickly
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skill
- Conflict resolution skills; must be able to manage objections with power of persuasion
- Ability to navigate through the organization
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Execution and results oriented; Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills to grasp complicated cost accounting related concepts and data
- Must be able to understand quickly IT and technology concepts supporting Care operations
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suites including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.