Senior Project Manager
6003 Pershing Avenue Orlando, FL 32822
B.S. in MIS, Business Administration, or related field.
4+ years of Professional Project Management experience (certification required)
3+ years of managing Information Technology related projects using Microsoft Project
Requires knowledge of Enterprise Data Lake Technologies (AWS, Snowflake, Talend/ETL Tools, Alteryx, Tableau)
Prior experience in managing or deploying Enterprise Data Repository Solutions
Prior experience managing cross department project teams
Strong leadership, administrative and organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal and interviewing skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to make presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences
Demonstrate exceptional decision-making, organizational and time management skills.
Demonstrate competencies in project management and business application analyst skills with application development and deployment projects.
• Coordinate with multiple vendors to establish work-efforts, maintaining an overall project plan
• Provide periodic project updates
• Analysis specifications to ensure business objectives are meet
• Assist in Unit and Integration Testing
• Support System and Client Acceptance Test Efforts
• Work with other team members to understand technical requirements and identify and resolve issues and risks.
• Provide second tier on call support in the event there are production outages.