1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, Florida 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Senior Recruiter looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for Senior Recruiter’ s for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Actively source resumes through internet and database mining, and implementation of targeted sourcing strategies.
- Use Boolean Logic, cold calling, networking and referral promotion to generate robust candidate pools
- Develop individualized staffing action plans for each open position, taking into consideration identifying and clarifying hiring specifications and competencies.
- Assist hiring managers in raising standards and the evaluation of candidates.
- Consult with and guide hiring managers in comprehensive recruitment and staffing issues, policies and process.
- Apply behavioral based interviewing and other techniques to identify the best qualified candidate pool.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and HR representatives across the company to understand business needs to effectively source and facilitate the selection of quality candidates.
- Partner with HR Field Team and hiring management to ensure internal promotion and development are considered prior to external search.
- Utilize staffing systems and process to track, report and measure status of each open position.
- Continuously improve resources to beset utilize time, money and available resources to hire top-quality.
- Collect and analyze data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
- 7 + Years Talent Acquisition experience to include both domestic and international technical staffing talent
- Proficient with ATS System (PageUp preferred), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), PeopleSoft
- Demonstrated success in executing full-cycle professional/ technical exempt-level recruiting function with specific focus on IT, Marketing & Sales, Finance, Human Resources
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast-paced operational environment
- Prior Track record of establishing effective talent acquisition strategies tailored to global markets; or equivalent combination of education and experience.