Senior Talent Acquisition Analyst
2154 East Commons Avenue Littleton, CO 80122
SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER
** W2 contract, minimum 6 months onsite in Centennial, CO **
Are you interested in working with the leading global education company that helps people around the world to make progress in their lives through learning. With a rich heritage that combines 50 years of experience in publishing with the latest learning technology and digital services, they help people to learn whatever, wherever and however they choose.
Our client is now transforming to accelerate our activity in digital learning, education services and emerging markets. This will enable them to make a lasting impact in helping to solve some of the most important challenges in global education.
They are there to help people make progress in their lives through access to better learning.
The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the recruiting function by partnering with stakeholders to develop and implement an effective sourcing, screening and selection process. This position reports to the Manager, Talent Acquisition for Technology.
We need you to collaborate with the Senior Leadership team and HR business partners to understand hiring needs and future requirements. You will promote effective use of recruitment tools, and adhere to processes and systems that feed into the Global TA function and market roles internally and externally.
What we need you to do:
- Lead and develop recruitment strategies for critical technology roles
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Use feedback from candidates and Hiring Managers to improve processes
- Guide and educate Hiring Managers on process, policies and programs
- Drive technology applications (ATS, onboarding etc.) to improve process efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
What you bring:
- 5 + years of experience with full-lifecycle recruiting - identifying, evaluating and hiring high caliber talent in a technology organization
- Experience recruiting technology positions in the San Francisco/Bay area (REQUIRED)
- Extensive experience recruiting a variety of technical positions across Architecture, Security, DevOps and Development.
- Outstanding communication skills: including the ability to influence business partners and key decision makers across the organization
- Understanding of the importance of candidate experience and ability to operate with a customer focused mindset at all times
- Ability to think creatively and design innovative sourcing campaigns
- Advance stakeholder Management – ability to influence decisions
- Experience using Taleo a plus
If this is you, APPLY NOW, or send your resume to email@example.com