1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, FL 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a director looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Developer seasoned in SharePoint for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
• Responsible for capturing requirements, the current state design, development (as needed), for implementation of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 sites for business teams across organization.
• Complete design documents, content migration approach and review with development team for approval.
• Ability to articulate complex site design(s) to both technical, non-technical team members and end-users clearly.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs and functions\flows and translate them into technical requirements utilizing the most effective and efficient solution.
• Perform interface modifications to SharePoint utilities and tools and support content migrations, workflow development, solution deployments, and process management.
• Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation based on experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
• Collaboratively execute software development life cycle activities; including scope and requirements definition, design, development, training and assist with content migration.
• Designing front end user interfaces for a SharePoint 2016 environment. Some coding and customization utilizing standard development tools.
• Create custom list and library configurations to support the organizations business process and comprehend and gather business requirements as they relate to solutions to be developed.
• Ability to create complex custom workflows using SharePoint Designer to support the teams’ business processes.
• Development full-set of training materials for site owner and conducting training sessions for users
• The candidate will ensure the solution is developed in accordance with best practices and our Standards and Operating Procedures.
• Strong experience using SharePoint Designer 2013/2016, InfoPath, SharePoint Central Administration, Windows Server 2012/2016, IIS 7.0, Active Directory.
• Strong knowledge of Standard features such as - search/indexing, content management, and Shared Service Providers, Enterprise features such as - Forms Server, Excel Calculation Services, Business Data Catalog and Security and Permissions.
• Experience with custom workflows, calculated columns, lookups, records management, content organizers, search and query web parts, and more advanced SharePoint functionalities like utilizing SP Services.
• Ability to interact with end users, business leads, and management to gather business requirements. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.