888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
3 month contract
San Francisco, CA
Do you have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Sitecore Consultant for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
You will be responsible for the software architecture of the site, as well as working with other software architects and teams to troubleshoot existing issues, create new features and site enhancements, and build new templates within Sitecore CMS. You should have strong knowledge of open source technologies across the full stack, starting with data, services, and presentation frameworks. In addition, you will also need to have an understanding of .NET and AWS. You are experienced with agile development and a champion of software development best practices.
- Experience as a software architect, creating and promoting architectural initiatives, balancing long-term strategy with short-term needs.
- Experience in integrating Sitecore with third party solutions (Marketo, Optimizely).
- Resolve technical issues and drive enhancements that improve site availability and performance.
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, and system components including databases, data access methods, message queues, caching, and other areas.
- Design and implement next-generation web applications with a focus on user-facing features.
- Knowledge of back end development, including data models, persistence layers, back end services (REST), app frameworks, caching and messaging services, as well as front end development, including responsive interfaces.
- Experience with structured database systems, SQL.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and associated tools.
- Bachelor' s Degree in a STEM field, Master' s preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience as a .NET software architect, and 5+ years experience as a software developer.
- Proven experience translating business requirements into technology solutions.
- Experience working across the full stack of a web applications, from database to browser code.
- Strong software design skills and knowledge of design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of capabilities and features of cloud-based environments such as AWS.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and associated tools (Jira), CI/CD, GIT, Jenkins, TDD.