Social Media Project Manager
500 Staples Drive Framingham, MA 01702
In this position, you will be a central part of our Digital Marketing organization. This role will ensure that the company’ s vision is articulated on all external facing social media channels, both organically and paid, while offering innovative and creative ideas to boost brand awareness.
You will have high-level exposure, development opportunities and a great deal of responsibility overseeing and managing the various content for the social platforms. You will work on projects that truly contribute to the overall business success, and you will present your work up to business leaders.
• Stay on the pulse of trends, identifying key consumer insights against target audiences to inform creative development, platform innovation, brainstorming and real-time social media opportunities
• Create and publish organic and paid social media content for our social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest)
• Partner with the content team to ensure new materials are posted to social channels
• Partner with HR to ensure relevant content is posted to company LinkedIn page
• Support social influencer marketing program, including managing execution of a high volume of influencer activations throughout various campaigns
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
• Leverage social listening tool for overall brand sentiment and competitive analysis and communicate insights to internal stakeholders
• 3-5 years experience
• Bachelor’ s degree in business, marketing, advertising or communications
• Project management experience
• Strong social media knowledge
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Creative, organized and process-oriented
• Enjoy working in teams and being highly communicative
• Knowledge and understanding of social media and digital platforms.
• Works independently in a deadline-driven manner with a willingness to take on new projects as needed
• Able to multi-task and be flexible with new initiatives