Software Dev Engineer II
Champaign S. First Street Champaign, IL 61820
ektello is partnering with a Global Media Leader to find a talented Software Development Engineer to join a growing team that is responsible for providing fast, clean, and relevant data for client’ s advertising businesses as well as key measurements and insights about users. Our team is developing next generation technologies to enrich our advertiser and user experience through complex, scalable data platforms, with ever growing and interesting challenges.
This is an 18-month contract to start in Champaign, IL While on contract, ektello offers competitive pay, paid holidays, paid vacation days, and medical benefit options. All candidates to be considered must be able to work on W2 without sponsorship; no C2C option.
- Solid Computer Science foundation in data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, and modern software engineering practices from your achievement of obtaining a degree in CS or a similar engineering pursuit.
- Ability to use an object-oriented programming language like Java or C++, scripting languages like Python or Perl, and Unix or Linux systems.
- Excellent design, coding, debugging and testing skills
- Expertise to manipulate data through query languages
- Facility with data concepts such as joins, aggregation, projection, and explosion
- Ability to work with large-scale distributed systems
- Solid written and verbal communication skills - ability to translate complex data challenges into resulting business impacts
- The passion to build great products, work with great people and change the world
If this describes you, I have an amazing opportunity for you.