Software Developer - Intermediate
100 Universal City Plaza Universal City, CA 91602
A Software Developer/Programmer Analyst is needed to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of business requirements. This includes testing, analyzing and supporting software programs and applications on both legacy and new apps, (i.e. OmniTicket – Overview Ticketing System, Gateway – Galaxy Ticket System, or Omnico – Clarity). The Analyst will be working on multiple projects across all business divisions (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations, etc.)
The candidate will be reporting to the Manager of Ticketing Systems and will be part of a 10 person team, this role is part of the Solution Delivery team for a major broadcast and entertainment organization.
Position may include working on Proof of Concepts for the business, while interacting with the end users to not only learn about the business needs but also build a rapport with multiple business partners.
The Programmer Analyst’ s role is an application developer who defines, develops, tests, analyzes, and maintains software applications (Ticketing Systems) in support of business requirements.
- Analyze, design, document, and modify existing software.
- Design, document, and develop new solutions for legacy as well as new software applications.
- 3-5 years of work experience in an IT support function
- Willingness to travel and/or work weekends with short notice; Support during non-business hours as needed.
- Capable of creating applications from the ground up as well as modifying existing applications.
- Excellent understanding of SQL databases and query best practices. Including triggers, stored procedures and reporting using SSRS
- Provide support for various hardware and software upgrades.
- Support both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
This includes testing, analyzing and supporting software programs and applications on both legacy and the new apps. This role is part of the Solution Delivery team
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $65.00 to $70.00 /hour