1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Software Developer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Software Developer for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Responsible for the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides real-time global market data and live access to our client’ s global programming; and a suite of our client’ s Mobile products including our client’ s iOS and Android apps.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 7+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience is required.
- Experience working on large scale, enterprise Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot and Node.js applications.
- Extensive experience developing RESTful web services.
- Experience working with XML, JSON and other data formats.
- Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture, design patterns and engineering best practices.
- Possess knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when-not to use them.
- Must be able to work onsite at our client’ s headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. A van service is available for employees commuting from New York City.
- Strong experience working with diverse project teams.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team.