Software Engineer, iOS
904 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, NY 07632
IOS Developer needed to support the next generation of flagship mobile applications for a major entertainment and broadcast organization. Strong experience with Swift and Objective-C is desired.
- BS degree or higher in computer science with 4+ years of broad engineering experience
- Experience in developing, deploying and supporting complex iOS applications
- Solid knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with code coverage and unit testing tools like Quick, Nimble, OCMock etc.
- Solid knowledge of XCode/AppCode IDE, build and distribution processes
- Demonstrable knowledge of dependency managers such as Cocoapods
- Experience integrating with APNS
- Experience working with analytics tools like Omniture, Comscore, Parse.ly etc.
- Solid knowledge of Restful services
- Demonstrable knowledge of building responsive user experiences across phones and tablets
- Experience in performance, scalability, security, architecture, and engineering best practices
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest in emerging technologies/trends on mobile platforms
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries such as video and display advertising
- Experience implementing in-app purchase would be nice to have
- Experience implementing personalization solutions would be nice to have
- Must be able to work onsite in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. A van service is available for employees commuting from New York City and New Jersey (Jersey city and others).
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States