Software Engineer 1
200 Connell Drive Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
• Develop and build applications on android platform
• Integrate applications & deploy solution in different handsets, debug & fix internal/customer issues
• Work closely with Project Lead, Product managers, and other cross-functional members on need-basis to submit required deliverables, support requests
• Work on legacy applications and do enhancements, bug fixes
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Educational Qualification: B S( BS, B TECH) or MS ( ME, M TECH) in Computer Science Or Information Technology
• 2-3 years of experience with application and services development with Android and Java.
• Familiar with Android Studio IDE, Perforce, Git and gradle build scripts. Deep exposure to Perforce is strongly recommended.
• Understanding of networking and building client-server based applications
• Adequate Technical, Analytical, problem solving written and verbal skills.
• Prior experience and understanding of the product/software development process.
• Highly motivated and able to think proactively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous in carrying out daily tasks
• Excellent team player
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.