Solution Architect - ServiceNow
26 Century Boulevard Nashville, TN 37241
Solution Architect – ServiceNow
The ServiceNow lead platform Architect will be responsible for the overall ongoing architectural design and technical strategy for the whole of the ServiceNow Platform and associated integrations with other authoritative data sources.
This individual will be required to work collaboratively with the global ServiceNow COE Team members (architects, development team, Project managers, testers and management team) as well as directly with senior members of the business to ensure that the solution architecture is suitable, stable, secure, fit for purpose and follows the overall roadmap for the platform. Some key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Current certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Current certified ServiceNow Application Developer
- Architect role experience on the following platforms: Kingston, Jakarta
- Development role experience on the following ServiceNow platform versions: Kingston, Jakarta, Helsinki, Geneva, Fuji
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & listening skills
- Advise where out of the box functionality can achieve a desired outcome instead of resorting to customization as part of the ideation as well as demand management.
- Provide input into the Idea process and produce Rough order of Magnitude estimates for Demands.
- Assist with Project Initiation Documents in terms of supplying estimates for architect, developer and tester time.
- Provide code reviews of developers work to ensure platform health.
- Provide design details and stories relating to required customizations and participate in testing of these customizations.
- Provide feedback to interested parties with regards alternative options and approaches that may not have been considered.
- Help Investigate and diagnose escalated incidents, problems and defects, and collaborate with internal technical teams and vendors for root cause determination and resolution.
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline the overall platform.
- Participate in technology research, procurement, deployment, and configuration of new and modified systems.
- Recommend design modifications to maximize availability and performance.
- Ensure security and integrity of system and product solutions.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards for information security.
- Document and maintain data and process flows for integrations and customizations
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk analysis against proposed solution alternatives.
- Engage with key stakeholders to fully understand their requirements and manage expectations.
- Consult with and coach the rest of the COE Team members and management.
- Support communication and training efforts. Run workshops and training sessions where required.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Identify upcoming platform release opportunities and stay current with the relevant areas of now and next versions of ServiceNow.
Location: Remote – Nashville, TN (Candidate MUST be local)
Duration: Contract to Hire after 6-months