1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Solutions Architect looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for Solutions Architect for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Remain abreast of industry trends and best practices and communicate these trends and practices to the engineering organization.
- Collaborate with technical product owners, delivery teams to build roadmaps which support the business needs of the customers.
- Influence the design focus of agile teams to help reduce tech debt, adopt recognized best practices to reduce total cost of systems.
- Strong experience working with multi-site development teams.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 7+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience is required.
- Experience in running design sessions to decisions, often engaging in deep-dive analysis with fellow architects and engineers.
- Experience in governance procedures, policies and guidelines to ensure that project initiatives comply with the overall architecture direction.
- Experience in evaluating vendors, products and emerging industry trends
- Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture, and Engineering best practices.
- Proven track record of successfully architecting large-scale high-available systems using agile DevOps based software development life cycle.
- Hands on collaboration with Agile development teams - pair frequently with engineers on code development and understand the practical constraints, challenges and limitations of architecture decisions.
- Experience in introducing tools and techniques to identify various types of issues in production using logs and other metrics derived from enterprise monitoring applications.
- Outstanding ability to provide guidance, insight and day-to-day support for agile development teams.