Sourcing Specialist II
11605 N. Community House Road charlotte, NC 28277
Sourcing Specialist II
If you have a passion for finance and want to work with one of the top 25 financial holding companies in the United States, then there could be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is hiring a Sourcing Specialist for our client in Charlotte, NC. Our client has been around since 1919, but redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They offer financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Our client has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for candidate generation through a variety of mediums including internet research beyond the traditional resume sites. i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc. The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for partnering with a Recruiter(s) to find candidates for a wide variety of positions throughout the organization, with an initial focus on technical roles. Additionally, the role requires daily cold calling candidates to generate a pipeline of candidates for current openings. The Sourcing Specialist is also responsible for appropriately and professionally screening all levels of candidates from entry level to executive positions. The Sourcing Specialist, as part of a team, will be responsible for building an ongoing candidate pipeline using research, networking events and database information. High focus on creative sourcing, professional screening and pipeline development.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy for applicants using internet sourcing, employee referral programs, job fairs, trade fairs, networking events, associations, etc.
- Generate a high quality external candidate pool for approved openings.
- Partner with Recruiter to conduct in-depth intake session with Hiring Manager for externally facing roles.
- Manage advertisements in appropriate media and social networking sites to attract candidates for all positions as needed.
- Responsible for managing and screening all qualified employee referrals submitted through the ATS.
- Stays in touch with current market challenges and Financial Services industry trends.
- Takes ownership of relationship with applicants through entire recruitment process to ensure a positive candidate experience on behalf of our client.
- Responsible for driving timely execution of sourcing and screening process.
- Conducts data management/warehousing of information related to target firms and individuals.
- Investigates and incorporates new sourcing methods and tools to create innovative sourcing approaches. Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
- 1 - 3 years recruiting / sourcing experience, technical recruiting experience preferred
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent related experience required
- Understands how to construct complex Boolean queries to drive search results
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, communications and presentation skills
- Excellent interviewing skills and an ability to assess competencies required for the role
- Demonstrated proficiency is establishing rapport with various levels of applicants and clients
- Proven success developing direct source channels and creative sourcing strategies
- Proven success partnering with recruiters to implement long term staffing and hiring strategies
- Experience working with recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures
- Extensive experience using search engine, social networking tools, public databases
- Ability to manage multiple search requests and clients simultaneously
- Highly effectively communicator using a broad range of mediums