Specialist / Manager Information Security
2154 East Commons Avenue Centennial, CO 80122
Position: Cloud Security /DevSecOps Engineer
Contract Duration: 9-11 Months +
W2 Rate: $75/hr.
Location: Remote or Centennial, CO
# of Openings: 2
- As a member of the Security Engineering team you will embed within the overall cloud team and be responsible for implementing security controls, technologies and solutions across our cloud estate.
- This is a hands-on technical role that will interact with a variety of stakeholders and teams.
- Use your experience with AWS and coding to automate security controls within cloud estate. Specifically, if you have experience with Lambda and Python.
- Use your experience with DevSecOps, CI/CD, Containers and Microservices to insert security into our build and deployment processes and help " shift left".
- We are looking for individuals who know how to use tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Git, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Use your deep knowledge of security to help securely migrate applications to cloud estate in AWS.
- Provide input and assist with developing a service catalog and recommended tooling within AWS environment.
- Use your knowledge of security event management and logging to build a centralized logging and analysis process within AWS.
- Embed within the existing cloud team to act as a subject matter expert on cloud security and to make sure security is ingrained in everything we do.
- Use your passion for technology to think outside the box and revolutionize the way we approach security within the Cloud.