Specialist / Manager Information Security
2154 East Commons Avenue Centennial, CO 80122
As a member of the Security Engineering team you will embed within the overall cloud team and be responsible for implementing security controls, technologies and solutions across the cloud estate. This is a hands on technical role that will interact with a variety of stakeholders and teams.
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
10 month contract with possibility of ext.