Specialist/Manager Finance Business Partnering
5715 W. OLD SHAKOPEE RD Bloomington, Minnesota 55437-1099
Finance Manager – Global Operations
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Finance Manager – Global Operations for one of our top education professionals in the world in Bloomington, MN. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
- Act as a business partner providing support to Global Operations, particularly with respect to major projects and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure that strategic business cases are accurately and efficiently managed and delivered
- Ensure accurate, timely, efficient and well communicated financial planning, forecasting and reporting for Global Ops
- Work collaboratively with our client’ s Finance Services team to manage reporting and planning
- Support Global Ops SVP and Finance Director as a business partner to the Global Ops SVPs, advising on financial matters and ensuring delivery of business and operational objectives.
- Develop and prepare business cases, month end reporting packs, forecasts, budgets and strategic plans, with a primary focus on the Supply Chain, Customer Service, and Procurement groups of Global Ops
- Provide insight and analysis to the business to aid forward looking decision making
- Oversight on monthly results and KPIs and commentary thereon
- Support decisions on project and business cases, ensuring they are measured against financial targets
- Contribute to and support wider Product, Technology, Operations and Enabling functions finance team initiatives as required
- Work collaboratively with our client’ s Finance Services team to manage reporting and planning – as well looking for ways to lessen monthly reporting issues and improve processes.
- Understand the business regulatory and audit requirements, ensuring they are adhered to
- Support the roll out of the new TEP ledger system across the product team.
- Consistent and extensive collaboration within finance and across our client, including colleagues in Geographies, Product groups, Enabling Functions, Country hub operations and Centres of excellence organized at the client level.
- Effective partnering and strong communication between Global Ops leadership team and BPM Finance teams
- Strong performance against KPIs and targets
- Accurate and timely delivery of investment cases, forecasts, and month end reporting packs.
- Effective involvement of PFS in processes
- Successful execution of the TEP program
- Strong collaboration with Product groups, Geographies, Enabling Functions, Group Control, Finance Centers of Excellence and with embedded finance teams across our client.
- Improved forecasting, planning and reporting efficiency - Leverage of analytics and tools to focus time of value adding activities.
- Deep accounting knowledge – qualification as an accountant or MBA degree is preferred.
- Proven business partnering experience (3 years+)
- Well proven ability to conduct business case and investment analysis and capital asset evaluation.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Experience working in a multi-national matrix organization.
- Strong understanding of materiality and ability to prioritize across competing agendas
- Ability to identify business risks and implementation of tactics to mitigate
- Understanding of financial control, business performance management and process optimization and experience of working in more than one of these areas.
- An understanding of putting internal financial results into an external market context.
- Awareness of multiple business models and experience of working with more than one.
- Understand the principles of change management and demonstrated ability to champion and drive change.
- Experience utilizing the Oracle ERP and Oracle Hyperion Planning tool (with Smartview usage)
- Communication: strong verbal and written skills within finance, across the organization and with external parties.
- Influence: presence and confidence to interact with very senior management. Ability to influence across teams and cultures.
- Emotional Intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, social skills
- Project Leadership & Delivery: leading team resources to create, drive and deliver on a project plan even if they do not report directly.
- Collaboration: with other internal teams and third-party providers.
- Decision Making: understanding materiality, complex and uncertain situations, prioritization
- Performance focused: self & others - Strategic Thinking: working beyond the current role to look at the big picture and shape the future.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA and/or qualification as a CPA is strongly preferred.