Sr, Manager, 5G Collaboration
1301 E Lookout Dr richardson, TX 75082
5G Collaboration Senior Manager - Richardson, TX
Travel: On Avg. once a month, for 2-3 days at a time to Seattle and ATL
Position Description: Responsible for the management and development of collaboration and 5G Use Cases, specifically for a mobile operator account in wireless networks.
This role will:
- Develop and collaborate with Service Provider, Networks, Device, and Enterprise Business Segment on 5G Use Cases
- Have deep knowledge of 5G and Use Cases (i.e. Smart Factory, V2X, Edge Compute, Enterprise 5G Security and etc.)
- Responsible for presentation and building relationship with executive levels of Customer and company.
- High profile position will require creativity and ability to create trust with executive levels while have in-depth knowledge of 5G network and Use Cases.
- The job is very high profile position. It will provide a unique opportunity for the candidate to work on very exciting applications and build something from scratch. The candidate will be in position to build relationships with high level executives and industry leaders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for 5G Use case and collaboration.
- Abilities to build a strong relationship with Executives.
- Ability to look at very complex and unique business challenges and breakdown to come up with a creative solution.
- Foster strong relationships with key customer contacts in order to successfully position Wireless Networks portfolio, including 4G/5G RAN, Device, Uses cases, Core Networks.
- Manage communications, sales promotion development, and collaboration as required to stimulate and facilitate the sale of portfolio.
- Manage cross-functional teams towards the launch and development of new solutions.
- Direct the resolution of complex operational and organizational problems.
- Understand 5G network and device level architecture – plus.
- BS Engineering (Must), MS engineering (Optional) Degree with 17+ years’ related experience.
- Experience with Device and Network (Must), 4G required and 5G experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in technology sales, business development and/or OEMs and Carrier sales is highly required.
- Prior experience on Product Line Manager, Businesses development required. Sales and R&D background will be a plus.
- Must have experience directly dealing with Executive Levels.
- Ability and experience on develop and write business cases. Understand financial concept of TCO.
- Experience working within an international business environment and management structure a plus.
- Foster strong relationships with key customer contacts in order to successfully position Wireless Networks portfolio.
- Ability to present to executive level a must.
- Aggressive and ability to take a concept, build project, and take it to finish line.
- Have experience both at Start up and Large company.
- Establish high-level as well as tactical relationships with key accounts, field sales, and marketing and product teams within company.
- Manage cross-functional teams towards the launch and promotion of new solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong negotiation and client management skills.
- Have diverse background such as IT, Telecom, Services and device.
- Proficient in MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Existing Relationship with AT&T is a plus.
Necessary Skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to interact at all levels within customer' s organizations.
- The ability to negotiate with and convince others, in a potentially adversarial environment, including customer leadership, VP' s, directors and managers with opposing views to accept/approve plans, technical and project recommendations.
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple business development programs and simultaneous performance objectives.
- The ability to write, read, interpret, explain and act on thorough understanding of technical documents, engineering materials and contracts or related documents based on corporate legal and customer applications, engineering standards and business philosophy.
- Ability to make professional sales and business presentations in writing, through email, reports, or orally, including complex business and technical matters to an audience of high technical skills, management and operational experience.
- Ability to direct a cross-functional teams to achieve customer contracted objectives and team goals and to achieve results within established time frames and requirements.
- The ability to develop clearly defined sales and business objectives, to make decisions, to give direction, and to measure individual/team performance and business results.
- ' Ability to negotiate and reach agreement through discussions and compromise.