Sr Manager - Social Media & Content Marketing
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Sr Manager – Social & Content Marketing
** W2 contract ** REMOTE to start, will be onsite when safe in Ridgefield Park, NJ **
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, the our client’ s Home Appliance Team is the place to be. They continue to grow their market share by providing the most Innovative products on the market, and their dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world’ s top talent. From JD Powers to CES, the awards keep piling up. The dynamic culture at our client offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, our client is the place to be.
Reports to the Director, Digital Marketing. As part of the Home Appliance Marketing Team, you will drive social content strategy, influencer marketing and activation for the entire business. You will be responsible for the HA messaging and content on key social platforms (FB/IG, Pinterest, Twitter) to drive positive sentiment, consumer engagement and influence the consumer journey. You will work with the IMC teams to create social content at scale, activate micro-influencer campaigns for the new launches and fill content gaps for campaigns. You will work collaboratively with the Corporate Marketing team to identify new opportunities for emerging platforms, negotiate contract terms and develop activation plans to extend macro-influencer partnerships and into Customer Marketing / Co-Marketing plans. You will help create and manage the social and content calendar in support of product launches and evergreen messages. You will be responsible for day-to-day budget management and reporting to the Finance Team.
The Senior Manager, Social & Content Marketing will be a highly experienced digital subject matter expert with a proven track record of strategically executing social and influencer content, and building relationships with cross-functional teams to influence, drive sales and breakthrough program execution. Deep understanding of social platform nuances, user preferences and differentiators. Experience leveraging social platforms to drive the consumer journey, with efficiency improvements and optimizations across digital channels that are core to business strategies.
Ideally, should have 8 yrs. experience in this field and also come with a network of connections that can be leveraged to advance marketing objectives. Experience should span a wide variety of examples up to and including, sport franchises, music, celebrities, lifestyle, and luxury as well digital-first brands/apps. Vision and leadership to identify key digital experience and partnership opportunities throughout the consumer engagement journey to grow awareness and market share. Tangible examples of end-to-end planning and execution of a social campaign that was extended across multiple touch points. Creative experience with content development and production required.
Experience managing internal stakeholders at the VP level in a highly matrixed environment and interfacing with agency partners. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to rapidly ramp up and lead the strategy, selection and measurement of partners with minimal supervision. Should be well-versed in contract negotiation with a strong bias for up-holding legal, compliance and financial policies and following proper procedure.
- Leads the development of an overarching partnership strategy for all categories that represent $4.0B in net revenue.
- Ensures multiple stakeholder alignment to the strategy including, but not limited to SVP SEA, SVP GBM, VP DG, VP PM and Executive Business Manager (Dispatcher).
- Drives business development opportunities through the identification of outside partners that can help elevate and extend our brand into multiple touch points.
- Develops relationships with key influencers in a variety of verticals (e.g. health, lifestyle, home) in order to build an ambassador network for HA products.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE SHOULD INCLUDE
- Strategy and business acumen
- Self-starter with strong bias for action
- Great collaborator and natural leader
- Experience writing clear, concise briefs to inspire strong creative output
- Creative/content background or experience telling stories through social and evaluating creative within different social platforms, taking user behavior into account;
- Planning & organization to manage multiple campaigns and workstreams at one time
- Agency management and planning
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.