Sr SAP Payroll Developer / Systems Engineer
2255 North Ontario Street Burbank, CA 91504
Senior SAP Payroll Developer
- Position available with our client in in Universal City, CA as a Senior SAP Payroll Developer.
- Provide highly advanced technical support for the SAP HCM system maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems. Design, develop, and implement functionality for required Payroll processes.
- Work with business and IT teams to ensure business requirements are validated and system development goals are achieved. Analyze and document business flow from end to end. Initiate design reviews for new applications and adhere to software development standards. Participate in, lead and mentor others in technical specification activities.
- Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on US Payroll.
- Implement highly complex solutions for SAP Media Payroll. Design and deliver high quality solutions through technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as implementation of Support Packs, Enhancement Packs, BSI and Payroll year end activities. Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems such as ADP EV5, Timekeeper, Towers Watson, Skill Soft, and other benefits related interfaces.
- Requires a Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related technical field
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the job offered or at least 5 years of experience in ABAP development and troubleshooting SAP ERP US Payroll functionalities.
- Experience in SAP HCM development activities in support of the business request to improve or add functionality to the existing SAP HCM landscape with an emphasis on the Payroll module.
- Should have a minimum of 7 years of SAP ABAP Programming experience and 4 years in the ABAP HCM domain.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have a basic understanding of US Payroll processes and data flows.
- Hands on experience with Payroll Functions, Operations, and Features.
- Show knowledge how custom Payroll Functions and Operations are embedded in Payroll Schemas.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of data stored in the Payroll Cluster.
- Hands on experience in developing complex interfaces, BDC/BAPI/HR, User Exits/HR ABAP objects.
- Experience writing Payroll Reports and how to deal with retro-payroll calculations.
- Able to write detailed Technical Specification of SAP HCM RICEF objects.
- Able to develop and test SAP HCM RICEF objects.
- Prior experience in SAP US Payroll for Media and Entertainment industry is highly desirable.
Location: Universal City, CA
Duration: 6-month Contract-to-Hire