Sr Systems Engineer
Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, CA 94089
We are seeking a Systems / Business Analyst to join our team and manage the ongoing administration of Anaplan & Other Connected planning tools, including user roles and permissions, architecture of lists, modules, and dashboards, data flow and integrations, automation and batch scripting, etc
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years minimum experience working with financial planning systems and a minimum 3+ years relevant business experience consulting on Anaplan implementations, preferably in the software / high tech industry
- Experience building complex Excel/gsheet files and then turning them to an automated solution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a technical-aptitude for financial systems development, support, reporting, and automation
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment with an ability to craft order out of ambiguity
- A passion for business analytics, financial modeling, and strategic-planning
- BS/BA degree required; MBA preferred
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage, review and implement road-map for improving current Anaplan builds and introducing new modeling solutions.
- Prepare and review documentation for current processes, model structures, and assumptions for continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline processes .
- Be the main point of contact with Anaplan and serve as primary liaison between Finance and Tech for all connected planning systems related issues, updates and enhancement projects.
- Lead cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements as well as opportunities. Challenging the norm!