Sr. Business Analyst
8107 Bracken Pl SE Snoqualmie, Washington 98065
Sr. Business Analyst
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Define ideal and practical business system solutions driving standardization within the assigned work stream. This includes gathering requirements and documenting business cases to share with IT software and hardware vendors for consideration.
- Evaluate existing portfolio of solutions to understand gaps and risks that need to be addressed. Create comprehensive IT Business Applications roadmap including investments needed and resources required.
- Provide ERP support in complex requirements or challenges requiring a deep expertise.
- Active partnership with key users to look for ways to further optimize system usage and best practices within existing system functionality.
- Active involvement into future strategic ERP deployments.
- Work across multiple locations and business partners to develop global/regional improvements.
- Be up-to-date with newest version of the ERP, finding out opportunities to further optimize its usage. Own functional tactical plans for upgrades and releases from the vendor.
- Drives and challenges the business area on their current processes and assumptions to define the best solutions for the business need.
- Accurately resolve and document system changes and issues.
- Use a formal methodology when driving solutions.
- Reinforce the business drivers that promote the usage of standard functionality and standard process.
- Active role to support continuous improvements events providing a combined view of business and system processes.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ years of proven experience within large manufacturing and distribution operations.
- 3+ years of experience working with an ERP system – with heavy emphasis in Supply Chain-related functionality including product configuration.
- Experience working across all functions of the business – Manufacturing and Distribution; Sales; Engineering; Finance; and Marketing
- Demonstrated experience with supporting major ERP upgrades and/or implementations.
- Experience developing comprehensive business requirements, functional design documents, completing impact assessments, and contributing to business cases that identify value of the change.
- Experience managing external vendors for technical project execution and project management.
- Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate effectively with others in person and remotely.
- Solid knowledge around Software Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels. Proven ability to lead and communicate orally, in written documents, and in formal presentations is required.
- Team player, change agent, and customer-driven mentality.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving, solid conceptual skills and willingness to learn, sense of urgency and commitment for a job well done.
- Strong work ethic, results oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully participate in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Solid understanding of data integrity and audit / compliance procedures.